IBU job vacancy: IBU Anti-Doping Project Manager (m/f)
The International Biathlon Union, one of the seven Olympic winter sport federations, is looking for an IBU Anti-Doping Project Manager for the IBU Headquarters at Peregrinstraße 14,Salzburg 5020. This is a new position and will support the IBUs Anti – Doping Administrator and Secretary General.
The IBU offers a varied part-time position (20 hours per week) in an international work environment. Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating and implementing a permanent reporting system between WADA, IBU and the National Federations with regard to anti – doping statistics and WADA regulations
• Be the contact person for whistle blowers in anti – doping related matters
• Secretary of the IBU Medical Committee and TUE [Therapeutic Use Exemption] Committee
• Creating and analyzing surveys for IBU and WADA
• IBU contact person for Anti – Doping Hearing Panel
• Administrate the follow up administrative work after Anti – Doping Hearing panel decisions (price
money reallocation etc.)
You will fit well into our team if you:
• Have had at least 5 years' relevant experience in a similar position in an National Anti- Doping Agency, international company/administration/federation
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent knowledge of MS Office software (particularly Excel)
• Are prepared to familiarize yourself with new software/databases quickly
• Are fluent in spoken and written German and English
• Are a communicative team player, and
• Are interested in helping to support doping free sport
Experience in international sports-management, anti-doping work and skills in additional foreign languages are desirable but not an absolute requirement.
We can offer you:
• An interesting, varied position with responsibility
• Being part of a motivated, dynamic international expert team for sport administration of an Olympic
• A gross monthly salary starting from €1,300 (paid 14 times yearly). The salary is negotiable, as
appropriate to your qualifications and experience.
Please email your application, including your CV and any additional documents, to the IBU Executive Director, email@example.com, by 23 October 2017.